Terms and Conditions
- I want you to be happy with your purchase. However, I do not accept returns. Please keep in mind that the items in my shop are vintage and I love them because of their age, history and patina. I feel that the beauty of the pieces is enhanced by the fact that they show signs of use, wear, and love. Each item is unique, I will do my best to research, describe and photograph the items so that their age and condition are represented as honestly and accurately as possible. If you are unsure about an item, please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or requests for additional photos.
- Any applicable taxes will be added to the final sale price.
- Purchases will be shipped within 2-3 business days.
- Carrier: Dependent upon package size and weight, orders will be shipped via U.S. Postal Service or UPS.
- We will provide a tracking number to you once the item has shipped. We typically do not request signature confirmation and the package may be left at your door - we are not responsible for any missing or stolen packages after the shipper has marked the item as delivered. If this is a concern, please let us know prior to shipment.
- If an item was damaged during shipment, please:
- Keep all packaging as is – do not discard anything.
- If you’re present during delivery have the carrier make note of any obvious damage to the package.
- If product damage is discovered after receipt of package, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 399-7111. A return label will be generated. Once I receive the damaged item, I’ll arrange for refund of the purchase price.
- Items listed for sale within the Day Trip Treasures store are available for immediate shipment. I’ll make every effort to ship these items within 2-3 days of receiving the order.
- Merchandise is being shipped from Maine. Please allow up to 7 days, via standard shipping method, for delivery.